Thursday, April 28, 2011

Leather Construction Classes

I've been teaching workshops at Donna and Toots on Division Street, and I have one class that teaches you how to use different rivets, snaps and glue to create a one-of-a-kind accessory. Sewing leather can be tricky. It requires a walking foot and a lot of practice. If you don't have a sewing machine and want to make your own studded purse, this class could be just up your alley.


Here I am just teasing you with these pictures, and you're wondering when this class is running again. Well, I'm taking a break from teaching leather classes for a few months. If you're really interested in this workshop, send me an email. That way I can keep you updated. Thanks!



This is Tamara in the background. She owns Redux on Burnside, right by the Jupiter Hotel. Her store is filled with beautiful one-of-a-kind accessories and art. I love her shop and you will too once you walk through her doors.

No comments: